EM32 on AO-27 & UO-14

Reposted as requested

Denny  WB8K

From: "Jamie Hutches" <jamiehutches@hotmail.com>  |
Block address
To: eightrrr@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] WAS contacts
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:41:01 PST
        Add Addresses

Hey Denny, I am at my home QTH here in Shreveport,
Louisiana. I will be working AO-27 and UO-14 portable
with my 5W HT from EM32. I will try to be on every
pass during the weekdays. I would appreciate it if you
will pass this along to the amsatbb list because I am
not at my school anymore and I won't be able to post.
Hope to hear you on the birds!
Jamie, KD5GOB

Do You Yahoo!?