Sorry...

Good evening,

	<Embarrassed grin>  I just dumped a message to the AMSAT board that
was unintentional.  I am sorry.  I saw it going, I tried to stop it, but
before
I could click the cable modem off, it was gone.  Road Runner sure is fast.
Too fast this time.

	As I said, I screwed up.  Sorry.  If anybody wants to flame me, I will
take it like a man.  PLEASE do it off the list, unless you think my
admitting
my error isn't enough for you.

	If you want to discuss the content of the message, which may
anger many Americans, I will ONLY do that off line.

	Again... very sorry.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

GUN CONTROL:  A government program which guarantees
criminals that potential victims are defenseless.