A bit of publicity for Amateur Satellites

Hello All.

Just a quick note for a couple of reasons.  Firstly, a system test, been having
a lot of AMSAT-BB mail apparently going into a black hole lately.  Reconfigured
the system, hope the singularity has been removed.

Secondly, and probably of more interest to the list, is that after the public
display of amateur satellite activity at a local hobby fair, the Space
Association of Australia, an organisation of space enthusiasts were interested
in what we were doing, and invited us to appear on their weekly radio program.

As I am the most active on satellites in our club, I was nominated as the
representative to do the interview, to which I agreed.

The interview will be conducted live on Wednesday April 5th, between 7 and 8 PM
(Melbourne time).  The radio station is Southern FM (88.3 on the dial), a small
community station which covers the southern suburbs of Melbourne.

If anyone wants more details, please let me know.

Tony

.. rective...FIRE!"