Amateur Satellite Resource Guide

Howdy all,

I'm in the process of updating "The Amateur Satellite Resource Guide". This
guide has proven to be a valuable resource for satellite operators new and
old.

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has found a source of satellite
info that proved to be helpful to them in some way. These resources can be
almost anything. Currently the list includes books, periodicals, e-mail
resources, ftp resources, web resources, newgroups, on-line sources and links
to HF & VHF nets. Also listed are software programs available thru AMSAT.

If you have a favorite, please drop me a note.

n1jez@amsat.org

Thanks!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ