Re: PSK1 + IC820H connections

Hi Paul,

I can't comment on the 820, but I successfully implemented the PSK-1/TNC96NB
on an FT847 about a month ago.

You should be aware of an error in the PSK-1 manual on page 4 where pins 6 &
7 of J-1 are the wrong way round. The circuit schematic is correct.

Also you may like to check http://www.en.com/users/rayd/ft-847/wwwboard/messages/3920.html
where I have documented the trials and tribulations of interfacing this to the
FT-847, some of which may be of use to you.

Cheers, Howard G6LVB