Call for Papers - Amsat-UK Colloquium

SB AMSAT @ WWW $COLCALL2
Amsat-UK Colloquium 2000

              Amsat-UK 15th Colloquium - Call for papers

The 15th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, "Amsat Space 2000", will be held at Surrey
University, Guildford, Surrey, U.K., from Friday 28 July to Sunday 30
July 2000.

Amsat-UK invite authors to submit papers, about amateur radio space and
associated activities, for this event and for the "Proceedings" document
which will be published at the same time. We normally prefer authors to
present the papers themselves rather than having someone else read them in
the authors' absence, but we also welcome "unpresented" papers for the
document.

Offers of Papers should be submitted as soon as possible; the final date
for full documents to be received is mid-June 2000 in order that the
"Proceedings" document be available to participants.

Submissions should be sent *ONLY* to G3RWL, via the following routes:

Internet e-mail:  g3rwl@amsat.org
Packet Radio:     G3RWL @ GB7HSN.#32.GBR.EU

Terrestrial mail: R W L Limebear G3RWL
                  60 Willow Road
                  Enfield EN1 3NQ
                  United Kingdom.
(no fax available)

AMSAT-UK also invite anyone with requests for Program Topics to submit them
as soon as possible to G3RWL. Obviously we are hoping for many presentations
about the new Phase 3D satellite but we *still* want to hear about other
activity areas.

Additionally, Amsat-UK will be running sessions specifically for beginners
to amateur satellite operating on the Saturday; volunteers are requested to
speak to these sessions.

Other information can be found on Amsat-UK's Colloquium web pages at:
http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm

73 Richard G3RWL
Colloquium Programme organiser
g3rwl@amsat.org