AO-27 pass

Worked three stations this morning on AO-27:

    W0KVA
    VE6EGN (new station and grid - thanks)
    KB2WQM

Tnx guys for the contacts.  Haven't worked AO-27 in several months and all
was going good this morning until I could track past 325 deg. azimuth.
Thought it was a problem with the controller or the tracking software.  It
was neither.  Apparently, the water oak in my front yard has, like me, grown
out!  The antenna got hung on limb.  Guess that tree will have to come down!
:-)

73 and tnx for contacts,

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589