Re: Looking for a transmitter/reciever

 also try both motorola or e.f. johnson's telemetry moduals. i use these
now and
i also used them with a past employer. ( 500 units a month).
 they work real good. they work to 38k4 which is the speed i run them at
day in and
day out.

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:23:59 -0500 (EST) Bob Bruninga
<bruninga@nadn.navy.mil> writes:
> Tactical Electronics in Melbourne FLorida.  They are about $300+
> each.
> Or MAXON modules sold by PacComm..
>
> de WB4APR, Bob
>
> On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Matt Donohoe wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a commercial/homebrew transmitter reciever pair
> that can do at
> > LEAST the following:
> >
> > * 12.5KHz channel / 25KHz Channel
> > * Covers 144MHz - 148MHz
> > * Direct FM Modulation
> > * Tuneable via computer/dip switch etc.
> >
> > And has a bandwidth sufficant to cope with a 9600bps signal...

nnnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
Stensat Control Op.
Grid CN70vs