WinOrbit

I am running Winorbit on Windows 98 and I just noticed the clock in the
WinOrbit Program does not seen to run.  Never noticed it before , but I
am sure that it should be a function of the program that should be
running in the top box of the WinOrbit program .  Anyone with any ideas
?  Also anyone that is STILL having trouble running the old IT , let me
know.  I run that one on an old laptop 386 with Windows 3.1 and it
running good.
   Thanks ,
     KF4FQT----Steve Howland