VERY INTERESTING QAM ASIC!!!

I have no financial interest in Broadcom (except maybe in my mutual funds,
managed by others).

Looking for a cheap transceiver to do (say) 10 Mbps on the air?  My company
is in the process of buying 100 and paying $80 a piece, so I suspect we could
get them for under $200 a piece.  At this price, I can (and will) experiment
with these on my own.  What are they?

http://www.broadcom.com

Part number: BCM6020 "DSL" transceiver (baloney, it is a full QAM
transceiver/packetizer, FEC encoder/decoder.  The block diagram has
me almost having an tech-gasm.

The DSL and Cablemodem industry and digital TV industries are
revolutionizing megabit rates QAM transceivers.

Bob