Re: UX-14 units

William B Magnusson wrote:

 > >Are there any volunteers to do a pcb layout?
 > >
 > Good question .... I don't have the facilities. Guess we could canvas that
 > question right here.
 >
 > Regards, Bill...vk3jt

One place to check with is:
     FAR CIRCUITS
     18N640 Field Court
     Dundee, Illinois 60118
     (847) 836-9148 Voice/Fax
     email: farcir@ais.net
     web site:  http://www.cl.ais.net/farcir/

These folks will lay out, manufacture, and sell PC boards at (what I
consider to be) an incredibly affordable price.  I've bought a few
boards from them and always been pleased with the products and prices.
I have no other attachment or association with them, for the cynics
out there.   ;-)

John (KBØZEV)