UO-14 Interference

Greetings to all.  I have started working the birds after about a 5 year
absence.

I do hear some spanish speaking stations from Argentina I think , when the
bird comes up from the south specially during the evening passes.  They talk
about industrial issues such as water pumps and other issues related.  They
are very loud and there hasn't been a day that they are not there.

Does anyone know if this is normal use for this bird or could it be only
people running comercial on the uplink freq ?

Thanks

Al

kp3a