From: alf sauve [mailto:alf.sauve@wcom.com]
Sent: 17 March 2000 11:42
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] UO-14

Jim,

Was it a typo or have I been loosing my voice calling on the wrong
frequency.  You indicate UO-14's uplink is 145.795Mhz, but Amsat says it's
145.975Mhz.   The KG8OC web page agrees with Amsat, however, they disagree
on other satellites, so I'm not sure who to trust anymore.

SurreyU's home page isn't much help.

Good luck on finding the repeater owner.  Out here we have a group that
likes to use 145.84 for simplex.

Alf - W4ADS