Re: UO-14 in SE Asia

dear Scott:
UO-14 is alive and well in the philippines.
i have worked japan, hongkong, and malaysia during its passes.
you have put up with heavy qrm though.
if you are in the philippines, do give me a call on the repeater in manila
at 431.9 mhz, plus 5 mhz is the offset and the tone is 88.5
eddie

EDUARDO VICTOR J. VALDEZ, ESQ.   (EDDIE)

P.O. BOX 169
U.P. DILIMAN POST OFFICE
1144 QUEZON CITY
PHILIPPINES

DU1EV
N1WLV

telphone: + 63. 917. 906. 89. 85

grid locator: PK04mo   IOTA OC-042  CQ ZONE 27

"EVER TO EXCEL."