UO-14

Hi all,
Recently you may have noticed a simplex repeater on the input of UO-14.
Well I have found the general location of this system.
It is around Sacramento or Davis, Ca. It dose not have a ID'er nor have
not heard any one use it when I 'm in the area. When I  am close I try
to use it to stir up some one but have had no luck.
So if any one is around Davis and Sacramento listen on the input of the
bird. 145.795.
You might want to work this system and listen up for a call and notify
the owner of his wrongfully placed simplex system.
This would surly be appreciated....

--
Jim Hertel,  n6kmr
Stanara@wac.com   ...Personal