RE: TV Channel Freqs (Was new band threat)

Hi Jim, (and list)

>>Although this is readily available on the web, I made up  a simple Excel
spreadsheet that lists all the US TV channels (upper and lower band edges,
and both aural and visual carriers).  I will E-Mail that to anyone who
requests it.<<

Do you know the cable TV frequencies?  I cannot hear UO-14 in my apartment,
but I can hear (barely) AO-27 on 436.79 and SunSat (loud!) on 145.825.
Could desense from the cable TV system be causing the problem?

Thanks and 73,
Frank, WB2BXO