Re: fiberglass pushup pole

At 17:11 16/03/2000 +0000, Anna Carolyn Osborn wrote:
>We too have been looking for the German pushup pole. The address was in one
>of the Ham Radio mags in
> the last few months, but my Om and I can' find it again . It was in another
>article, and we did not mark it.
>Hope some one finds  it. 73
>Anna Osborn   ws4z@amsat.org
>Amsat  LM 1298A
>=====================================

Hi Anna,
>From CQ-DL Magazine (March 2000):

Von der Ley - Kunststoff-Technik
Laupendahler Weg 19
42579 Heiligenhaus
Germany
Tel (0 20 54)8 04 56
Fax (0 20 54)8 04 41

Sorry but no e-mail or page is shown in adv. They produce the pole for 10,
12, 15, 18 or 20 meter high.
Try also G.B.  in Holland: http://www.gbanttow.nl/
They have some types of portable fiberglass pole:
http://www.gbanttow.nl/glas.htm

73' Rogerio,  PT2TD

Prof. Francisco Rogerio Fontenele Aragão, PT2TD
Instituto de Fisica
Universidade de Brasilia
frfa@fis.unb.br
pt2td@amsat.org   pt2td@arrl.net