RE: multiple address email help

 Mark West wrote:

> You need to use BCC (Blind Carbon Copy). I don't know about
> Eudora but I do know that MS Outlook has it.

BCC is frequently used by spam senders. Consequently lots of people *do
*not* accept mail which does not have their address in the "to:" or "cc:"
fields. There is even software to kill such mail.

Yeah, I know. Invent something useful and someone will spoil it for
everyone else.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org