What satellites are current?

Hello all,

Joined the list a couple of days ago and enjoyed the information so far.
Became introduced to satellites by Jeff Johns on the qrp-l list with info on
working AO-27.  I have listened to it a few times and want to learn more.

Can anyone point me to a listing of the satellites that are currently
working?  I have the file on "easy sats" and the faq as well as the Amateur
Satellite Resource Guide.

How can I find out the Norad number of ASUSAT and STENSAT that just went up?

Is there any kind of satellite group within 100 miles or would I have to go
to Dallas?

Enquiring minds.......

Steve Brockwell  KC5TTY
Elgin, OK  (...3 hours north of Dallas as the ford ranger drives..)