Re: Dish schematics.

In a message dated 3/16/00 5:31:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, cahill@dds.nl
writes:

<< Hi ,

 Does anyone have good schematics on building your own dish antenna and
 building the feeds for it ?

 73 jan

Hey Jan,

Yea, I'm considering going that route myself with an 18" DSS dish that I want
to build a feed for.  I've got the Drake downconverter to finish it off with.
 There
are several ways of completing this project, I know but I'm in no big hurry
and
am compiling notes on the subject.  Keep in touch, hopefully we can put our
heads together soon.

73 de Steve
K5PK