multiple address email help

Hello,

This is not as far off the satellite topic as it may seem. I am hoping that
someone can give me a lead to a program to solve my problem.

I want to be able to send an email to a small list (a few dozen people)
directly from my PC but I want to suppress the CC: field so that all the
recipients do not see who else is on the list.

I am sure I have received mail like that but I don't know how it was done.
Is there a special PC mail program with that capability? I now use Eudora
Pro but I haven't found anything in its documentation.

Please don't suggest Unix, Linux, or a mail list on a server. This is a
casual need and I want a simple solution with just my PC and ISP.

Thanks for any help.

ronald long w8gus.