Re: P3D Telemetry and Experiment Data

Hi John,

John Melton - Sun UK - ENS wrote:

> I would be intertested in helping do something for this.  My current work is
> based on web based information systems using Java Servlets amd databases.
>
> A big question would be who would host it?  Maybe I could get Sun to donate some
> equipment!

I do not mind if Sun will donate some equipment, but beside AMSAT-NA's
Web/Ftp-Server, we also have the AMSAT-DL server (running LINUX) fully
under our own control..   so whatever we want, we can upload it..

"We only need the software" and someone who will spent time to take
care about it..

I should also mention, that we already plan to archive telemetry in the
satellite itself. This could be easily done by RUDAK (or the IHU-2).
Now and than we (someone) will download the telemetry from the
fileserver and upload them for archiving to the ftp-server (as
we already did with AO-13) or feed the database software..

73s Peter DB2OS