Re: Going DIGITAL!

    Good points, Bob, but personally I feel like operating packet with a
terminal program is like hitting yourself on the head with a hammer because
it feels so good when you stop.  Nobody, well hardly anybody, is going to
sit down and learn all those parameters and tricks to operate packet with a
dumb terminal program.  What is needed is an across the board html/www type
solution.  How many web surfers would there be if it wasn't for html/www
browsers?  The average packet user is going to say, "duhhhh how in the world
do I capture a message to a file?".  Or, "How do I send a file?".
73, Harv