Re: which tnc to buy ?

I have had several people tell me that had trouble getting the 9612 Plus to
interface with WiSP.  If anyone has done so successfully I would appreciate
the commands used and the procedure so I can help other callers.  The
regular 9612 seems to have no problems in this respect.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org