Re: Anybody know???

Speaking of "Anybody know??"  I'm still trying to locate the correct address,
somewhere in NY, for Allen E. Busch - KB8WCJ.  I worked him on AO-27 Jan.
27th while I was in St. Croix and his card was returned to me after having
sent
it to his WV address.  I got a couple of e-mail replies saying they'd look
into it,
but nothing heard.  If you know this individual and have an address on him,
please
let me know how I can get his card to him...Thanks

73 - Steve
K5PK@amsat.org