Uni_trac users

All,

I'm kind of a new user and figured I'd see if anyone was interested in
starting a little support group for this product.

I've gone through a few configurations and setups and learned a bit from the
school of hard knocks.

I figure there are others out there that might be doing a similar thing and
so I've setup a list on topica.com to be used for this purpose.  It's open
to everyone.  I used topica because of two things. Currently they don't
blast you with junk mail or ads and second they have a web interface so I
can read and stay up-to-date from my office, if not in front of my email.

Here is the signup information

For more information about this list, visit:

    http://www.topica.com/lists/uni_trac

Let me know if you think this is a good or a bad idea.  I'm subscribed
currently so don't hesitate to drop me a note if you like.

Thanks, for the commercial interruption.  I figured this focused discussion
should be taken off the amsatbb list and so I created the above.

Alan Adamson
NE1H
Atlanta, GA
ne1h@ne1h.dyndns.org