Re: Future satellite rigs.

on 3/12/00 4:07 PM, T5z4@aol.com at T5z4@aol.com wrote:

> I had considered the 847 and have been watching the exchanges
> between 847 owners on their web site but am just a little underwhelmed by the
> varied types of discrepancies folks are finding in the unit.

Not sure what sort of discrepancies folks are finding.  I find it an
EXCELLENT unit.  Oh, I know what it is.  Lots of people buy it for $1500 and
think it will have the same HF performance as an FT-1000D which costs $3500.

On satellites the rig works great and I've not heard many complaints about
it.  I love mine.

73,

Jon
KE9NA