Re: Working AO-10

on 3/12/00 3:10 PM, David Houlden at dave@g1ocn.freeserve.co.uk wrote:

> Namely: 1 x MRF 641 + 1 x MRF646
>
> I have phoned Motorola and they are unable to help.
>
> Does anyone know of a source for these two P.A. devices
> please?

Try calling GHz Technologies out an San Jose (I believe, CA).  I don't have
their number handy right now, but I have it at my office.  They are
beginning to make more and more crosses to the old Motorola parts and if
they don't have exactly, what you need, they may have one close.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden