Re: MS-Access Database for Satellite Logging

Let me know how this goes.  I'm no Access genius, but I can make it do most
of what I want.

I searched for one I created months ago and it must have gotten deleted, but
I had mine with a table of satellites and then a table of contacts.  My
reports would output on labels and I could print the labels to put on QSL
cards.  I thought at the time that this was impersonal, but considering the
fact that I don't put any personal notes on a QSL anyway, I may go back to
doing this.  I also "batch" my QSLs.  Once I have about 20 contacts, I print
a batch of QSLs, fill them out and mail them.

You could make a database that had all of the contact information in it to
include the station's mailing address.  Then, you could print out the
contact label and his/her address label and, in one fell swoop, put it in an
envelope and mail.

73,

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589