Useless information??

Hi Malc...

>>Yesterday... I copied ONIAPG @Q5. Today G4AJG.....I did try putting a
signal in but with tongue in cheek Is this a abnormal occurrence or can any of
you guys copy with the a simular setup?<<

Not at all...

I can hear most high angle passes with an HT and duckie, and work a few
minutes of a long pass at its closest approach with a 19 in. flexible whip (a
"Kulduck," or horsewhip type) antenna.  I stand on the Coney Island boardwalk
as far from the apartment buildings as possible.

I've also tried working the satellites from inside my steel "fireproof" frame
apartment building, but I've only been able to work SunSat.  I should be
able to work UO-14 because it's almost as loud, but seem to have a cable TV
carrier or something near the frequency.  I can hear AO-27 on my indoor
antenna at times but not strong or long enough to make contacts.  I can make
AO-27 contacts now and then with the HT and flexible antenna outdoors, though.

So, you may be pleasantly surprised and make some contacts...

73,
Frank
WB2BXO