Problem with Sat Tracker

I'm having trouble getting a SASSI Sat Tracker to work with a Yaesu G 5500
rotor (the new one).  When we run the ROTOR program to do the calibration
we find the following problem:  When we turn the rotor in az with the
switch on the front of the control box we get no indication on the
ROTOR.EXE graphic readout.  When we turn the rotor manually in elevation we
see both the elevation and az indicators move on the graphic
readout.  Smells like crossed wires, but we are using the cable that came
with the Sat Tracker.

Anyone have this problem?  Is there a difference in the pin out of the
connector on the back of the control box that would cause this?  Is there
some software setup in the ROTOR.EXE that I haven't found which tells it
this is a 5500 not at 5400 or ?

Any info appreciated.

jw
wd0e@amsat.org