RE: Re: UO-14

Hi Chris,
                    Wondered what the UO-14 operating schedule has been
published recently.At present it seems to be wkg very well
on FM voice communications.I also read somewhere that its on packet also.
If it is ground control from UoS when is it switched between the two
modes.During the last t4weeks when I was out in Sri Lanka and Singapore we
were able to work the satellite on FM. Very good signals too.
Thankful for any further info -could not find any on the UoS website.
73`s
Peter E Perera G4AJG/ 4S7PE