Useless information??

Hi Gang
Been sitting here in bed recovering after surgery,and thought I am getting
'Sat withdrawl' symptoms
I have my handy alongside me,but my shack is in the garden.
I thought what would happen if I put the UO14 frequences in and listened?
Sure enough yesterday and today down came the signals which pleased my
little mind!
The rig is a ICOM 32e and the antenne is a Rubber Duck
Yesterday at11.30 ish hz I copied ONIAPG @Q5
Today G4AJG.....I did try putting a signal in but with tongue in cheek
Is this a abnormal occurance or can any of you guys copy with the a simular
setup?

73's
Malc G7NFO

Oh ,to be young again !!