Re: threat to 2.4 GHz.?

Hello Clifford.

10 Mar 00 10:16, you wrote to Andrew Reynolds:

 CB> Andy and Tony, both of you are NOT in any way foolish about this 2.4
 CB> Gc threat.  Laura is one big polyanna with eyeshades.  This is a real,
 CB> hard core threat.  What really has me put off is that I am in the
 CB> design phase of a "picosat" with output on 2400 MHz.  The breadboard
 CB> is has not been completed and we have to worry about QRM from
 CB> non-licenses sources! Cliff K7RR

Being in the city, and likely to actually use some of these devices for their
intended purpose, I may be able to do some good testing of the effect of a SS
2400 MHz device on satellite downlinks, when both are properly installed with
directional antennas pointing in the right directions.

Have to get the P3D downconverter running.

Tony

.. Got arrested for going 14400 in a 2400 zone.