Re: Help... down to the last two cables.

on 3/10/00 9:43 AM, Roy Welch at rdwelch@swbell.net wrote:

> Mount
> the antenna to the EL boom so that the driven element is not a multiple of
> 1/2 wave from the EL boom.

I would agree, but probably the most important place to mount the antennas
to the crossboom is at the balance point.  This will place the least strain
on your elevation rotor.  And don't forget to balance the antennas WITH THE
COAX attached, especially if you loop the coax as I did in my set up.  It
adds significant weight.

73,

Jon
KE9NA