Re: Whats in Helium?

I got lots of replies about the difusion of helium through the balloon
walls, but I think everyone pretty well knows that..  My point was

"what is the 2/3rds of the stuff remaining that I paid for as "helium"
that did *not* difuse through the balloon?

So clearly they are selling cheap "helium" which is laced with 70% AIR.

I guess you dont go to a party store to buy helium.  You must go to a gass
supplier... for the real stuff...  But I would sure like to know the
details and how you specify "real 100% helium" as opposed to party or
watered down "helium"... before I get ripped off again...

de WB4APR, Bob