From: M. Wakita [mailto:je9pel@jamsat.or.jp]
Sent: 10 March 2000 14:43
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: tlang@freeway.apana.org.au; mike_nason@ex.cv.hp.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: UO-14 digital looptest 9600bps and 1200bps

Hello, Mike, Tony, and all,

Thank you for sending me your helpful messages.
I received many mails that it may be set the spectrum inverter
to decord the downlink digital signals from UO-14.

Thank you. 73

Name : JE9PEL/Mineo Wakita, Member of JAMSAT
Mail : je9pel@jamsat.or.jp
URL  : http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/
QTH  : Yokohama Japan, GL:PM95TJ
Date : Mar 10, 2000