Drake Downconverters?

Several months ago I came close to buying a Drake downconverter in order to
get ready for 2.4 GHz on P3D, but I never quite got around to it.  With the
launch expected soon, I'm interested in picking one up, but I've not found
a "live" source of them.  I found several references on the web, but none
of the ones I found seem to be up-to-date.

Is the Drake still a good way to transvert 2.4 GHz down to 144 MHz?  Are
there better options (at Drake prices) out there now?

What's a good source?

David, ky0dr