MANY THANKS xe2yvw

Hi Boys and Girls, I just want to said MANY THANKS !!!
To all people that give me a hand in SAT DEMO, was a great time to see all these people how we can work satellite with a HT and
 an Arrow, almost 150 peolpe liste and enjoying the time, thanks for the candy works and I hope some good is borning now in all
 this people !!!
God Bless all and many thanks I never forget this beautiful time !!!
73 de Al
XE2YVW
Ps I see you in satellite all my life ( Ihope so)