Re: threat to 2.4 GHz.?

This is (or should be) a non-issue. All our interesting
allocations are shared, and rather than fretting about it,
we should be looking at creative ways of coexisting
with our band-mates. If this makes the traditional narrow-
band modes obsolete, so be it. Just because they have
been useful in the past does not mean that they must be
useful in perpetuity...

We should welcome manufacturers making products for these
bands, because that means we have cheap parts available
to play with.
--
Laura Halliday VA3LDH    "Laisse le vent tout emporter..."
Grid: FN03gs                - Foly/Viennet