Re: Erros in programs

Jean-Claude Bilodeau (VE2XY) wrote:

 > Lately i've been getting the following:
 >
 > STSPLUS= Basic error 5
 > STATION=Runtime error 5 (invalid procedure call
 >
 > Could someone stir me in the right direction
 > to repair the programs.

What version of STS-Plus are you using, and what situation seems to
bring on the error?  I have never seen this particular error, and I
use the program quite a bit.

The current version is 0005 (created 25 Jan 2000).  If you are using
an older version, you may wish to get the update from:
     http://users.sedona.net/~dransom/stsplus.html

If all else fails (and I would definitely try the updated version
FIRST), you can email the program author directly at:
     mailto:rans7500@spacelink.nasa.gov

Good luck!
John Toscano (KBØZEV)