Re: [Antennas] PTFE (Teflon)

Hi Barry and others.  All on this listing seem well versed in polymyers
so let me ask this totally unrelated question:
     I am helping Cap Poly construct a small ham satellite called
PolySat.  We need a material that can wrap around this small cube similar
to a rubber band around a newspaper and restrain the antenna elements that
are to "pop" out at launch.  We need a material that is VERY susceptible
to UV radiation rather than UV resistant.  The idea here is to allow the
antennas to deploy when enough UV from the sun degrades the antenna
restraint in orbit.  Got any ideas what material to use?      Cliff K7RR