FO0AAA on AO-10

First of all, Congratulations to those of you who were able to contact
FO0AAA via AO-10 yesterday - You did better than I did and I'm (sort of) one
of their pilot stations.

Considering they were using an arrow antenna, they did well to get on AO-10
at all.  I just fired up Nova and backed the time up to 0140 when they first
came on and the bird was almost 11K Km out which is a pretty good distance
out for that small an antenna.  About 45 minutes later when they made some
more contacts, it was around 20K Km which is OUTSTANDING for that small an
antenna!

So not only congrats to those of you that  worked them, but a big applause
to the guys on the island for being able to get on AO-10 at all with what
they had to work with.  Hopefully we'll have one more chance today.  At
least today I will be at home when AO-10 passes over the island - I hope
they're on...

73