RE: How to file complaint

The quickest way to fix such a problem is to contact one of your local radio
clubs.  The ARRL has appointed Official Observers who are sanctioned by the
FCC to handle such situations.  Give the OO as much information as you can
about this person, his operating patterns, frequencies, etc.  If this person
does not clean up his act after being warned by the OO then the ARRL gets in
on the act and puts more pressure on the operator.  If this doesn't work
then the FCC gets involved.  Usually the friendly warning from the OO does
the trick.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
I am Voltohm of Borg, resistance is E/I, power is EI, you will be
attenuated!