Re: PJ8 Sint Maarten

Most photo tripods allow you to rotate  90 degrees. If I find the d/l a
lot stronger at  a certain orientation, I just rotate the antenna to
match on transmit. I'm usually set up at  a rare grid when I'm using the
Arrow, otherwise I just operate mobile. I find that you can track the
bird's much better, this also frees up your hands to log contact's.

73 Jeff kb2wqm