FO0AAA on AO-10 - GOT 'EM!

Hey guys!

Just worked FO0AAA on AO-10.  There is life in that old girl yet!  I feel
sorry for all those guys that put their stations in moth balls!  What a
thrill!

It was amazing how many guys were climbing on top of him though.  He was
quite weak, but I managed to pull him out.  Lot's of people spread out
around his frequency.  Not sure if that's how DX pileups work on the birds
or not since this was the first one I've worked.  It was a thrill working
him.  Unfortunately, the bird went into a fade shortly thereafter and I
haven't heard him for a bit.  So I hope some of you other folks were able to
work him still.  I just checked and the bird is still in a deep fade, barely
can hear the beacon.  Let's hope it comes out of it before eclipse this
evening!

Thanks to those who made it all happen.  This was a thrill!  WOW!

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden