ISS downlinks today?

Just curious if anyone is aware of any downlinks (probably not amateur
yet) from the ISS that one might tune into with equipment accessible
to the average guy??

A number of coworkers are interested in visual sitings of ISS and are
encountering alot of trouble in actually spotting it.  I thought it
would be cool if we could also "hear" it to increase the confidence
level that what was seen and heard was really ISS...

It would not be neccessary to actually demodulate some complex downlink--
just sufficient to detect some signal on a known frequency and
run with that.  VHF, UHF, S, C, Ku band are all condidates...

Thanks.

Chris N0JCF

--
Chris Elmquist