RE: RS-12/13 question

Last I heard RS-13 is in Mode KA which is 15/2 up 10 down.
Yes it is turned on all the time and only the RS-13 beacons are on.
They turned off RS-12 several months ago.
For more detailed info check out
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/rs1213.html
or
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/rs_kd2.html