Re: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - RE: UO-14

Hello Ellis,.

06 Mar 00 10:04, you wrote to 'tlang@freeway.apana.org.au':

 EP> I heard NOTHING from UO-14 over the weekend. Is it still running in
 EP> that mode?
 EP>
 EP> I run a FT-470 dual band hand-held and successfully heard it on that
 EP> earlier occasion. Nothing over the weekend! I'll arrange for a
 EP> dual-band antenna for this week.

Yes, it's still there.  You may need to improve your downlink antenna.  I'm now
using a small beam (actually a cout down "TPM", K5OE design), and got a solid
downlink.  A 1/2 wave takes a bit of skill to follow the fades. :)

P.S.  To reply provately, remove the  [amsat-bb] from the subject line, or it
looks like list mail. :)

Tony