PJ8 Sint Maarten

Hi Mike!  I heard your contact with PJ8/N1MEZ this morning when I was trying
out my Arrow for the first time.  Great job!  Sounds like we have some new
satellite converts.  <s>

They're smart to use a tripod.  I'm trying to figure out how one holds an
HT, while tuning the HT to track doppler, and holding the PTT to transmit.
Do satellite guys have three arms, tripods, or what.  <s>.

Well, maybe I'll stick to my long rubber duckie antenna for the direct
overhead passes 'til I figure this one out.

73,
Frank